Sunday, January 31, 2010

MOVIES

So last night, I rented the movie, Obsessed so my Mom could watch it. I knew this would be one of those movies - where she would scream at the tv telling then how its done. And sure enough - she did just that! Gave it to them good.LOL I think that's what I like about a movie. You can get absorbed into it without even realizing it. I mean it doesn't take much to please me (in the way of movies). I love a story where I can get lost for 1.5-2 hours and forget everything real. I think that's why I love reading so much too. It's the easiest escape you can get. And it also perks your curiosity. Tonight I'm going to watch When in Rome, yes I will probably love the story but its more for the scenery. I can't afford a trip to Italy right now but I can be transplanted there in my mind for one night watching a movie. Not too bad I say for $9. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment